Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, March 14, 2008

FOR REAL THIS TIME...


In a statement released through his PR firm, MVD Inc., Compton rapper the Game, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, confirmed that he is officially a free man. Though a jail rep from The Twin Towers Correctional Facility told MTV.com that he was released on Sunday, March 9, Game chose to stay mum about the actual date of his release. “I apologize for the conflicting news on my release, but due to the sensitive negotiations on this matter, I felt it appropriate not to give an exact date on my release. I am truly grateful to my attorney, family and management for doing a great job in this respect,” Game said, about the 60-day sentence that he began serving earlier this month.

Upon his release, The Game promptly began constructing new material for his third and final CD, LAX. He continued, “Upon my release, I went directly to the studio with producers Cool & Dre and recorded several records including my street record 'Big Dreams.’ Thank you to all my fans as well for the support."

"Big Dreams," which will be serviced to DJ’s and media outlets on Tuesday, March 18, will be followed by his first official single from LAX, which is slated for a June 2008 release.

0 comments: