Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LA TIMES ARTICLE AUTHOR FIRES BACK




The reporter behind the controversial LA TIMES article (which claims that Sean Combs & Christopher Wallace knew before-hand of the NYC attack on rapper Tupac Shakur), Chuck Phillips - isn't backing down. He says he put six-months into that piece and he did his due diligence.

"I try to go and find people who are directly involved or know people who are involved in the actual crime," Philips told BET.com. "I work the same as police do except I'm not a cop so people are not afraid to talk to me because I'm not going to arrest them."

In addition to the witnesses, Phillips also claims to have twice given Diddy the opportunity to respond and he said he reached out to Henchman as well.

"[Diddy] knew what the story was going to say. He decided not to comment," Phillips said.




CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTIRE STORY

0 comments: