Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(Al B. Sure & Bobby Brown)


(LANDON BROWN & LIL AL B. SURE)

MTV is joing the talent-show business. But of course, with a twist.

Rock the Cradle, which premieres April 3 (10 p.m. EST), will feature the children of rock royals like Bobby Brown, Dee Snider of Twisted Sister, M.C. Hammer and Al B. Sure.

A’Keiba, whose dad M.C. HAMMER, plans to be with her every step of the way during this process, said she joined the show after he presented the idea to her. “It sounded like a lot of fun,” she said. “I love performing.”

“She’s a hard working girl,” said Hammer, who attended the photo shoot with his daughter. “I’m a proud papa. My advice is to have fun!”

Despite not wanting to be a part of his father’s reality show, Being Bobby Brown, Landon Brown says Rock the Cradle will be great exposure for him.

“I love to compete,” he said. “I’ve learned from [my father’s] mistakes. I do me, but I tone myself down a little more, except on stage. I’ll try not to take my shirt off up there. They told me not to.”

CHECK OUT LANDON SINGING 'LOVE'

0 comments: