Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Her 40th birthday is approaching, but Mariah Carey told a reporter that she has no desire to have children.
"It's hard to have kids in this world," she told the British version of OK! Magazine. "I don't think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven't thought about it."

Carey said having children would leave her feeling "violated... I know that's a kind of weird thing to say, but that's how I am.

"For now I enjoy my dog Jack's company. It's definitely because of childhood traumatic stuff. The whole not wanting to have a baby as a baby."

Carey, who is in London to promote a new album, admits she spends a lot of time babying herself. She arrived with an entourage of 15 hairdressers, bodyguards and personal stylists and commandeered every penthouse suite in Claridge's, an exclusive Mayfair hotel. Carey, who admitted to insuring her legs for $2 million, also had a $20,000 personal gym installed in her own penthouse at Claridge's.

"You gotta take care of yourself," she said. "You have to try and stay pretty, you know."

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN! And before ya'll go sending me angry emails, I think it takes a real chick to say, "listen, I don't want kids," and that's a whole helluva lot better then just having them and resenting the big head nuccas for your stretch marks and lost dreams. I'm just sayin.

0 comments: