Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MS. JACKSON'S HITTING THE BLOCK!

Ms. Nasty she'll launch a new world tour on Sept. 11.

"The next big thing on the agenda is prepping for the tour," Jackson says. "I'm still promoting the new album [Discipline] right now, but we'll be getting into rehearsals in about a month and then start touring."

The singer shares her thoughts on becoming a "Legend:"

I never thought of myself as that, and it never even crossed my mind when people started calling me icon and legend and all this other stuff. I remember I was over in Europe and I called my boyfriend [Jermaine Dupri] once because they had introduced me on a show as a legend, and I said, "You know they introduced me as 'the legendary Janet Jackson', " and he said, "You are." [Laughs.] I never thought of that or looked at myself in that way. But I'll wear the title. I'll own it.

SOURCE

0 comments: