Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 18, 2008

SO are you ready? Our girl is back!!!!!!!!! And of course she's running her mouth.

"Yes, I would love to have more kids. I think about it all the time, and it's something that's a very exciting prospect for me," the 32-year-old mom of Ming Lee, 8, and Aoki Lee, 5, tells OK!.

"Then it's kind of a drain that you're in the paper every day for being pregnant and you're not, and I'm like, 'You guys are ruining it if I really were to get pregnant, bursting my bubble for me before it happens.'"

More than a year into her relationship with Calvin Klein model and Oscar-nominated actor Djimon Hounsou, 44, Kimora is ready to be a mom again. "I would be very proud to have a baby, so it will come soon."

"He's very kind, nice and supportive, and it feels great to have a relationship like that. It's really a blessing for a single mom like me to have a partner who is calm, grounded and spiritual. We're very happy."

The Baby Phat designer, who is now the President of Phat Fashions (BP & Phat Farms parent company), second season of her reality show, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, is back on Style Network. Watch two clips below: And you KNOW we love us some KIMORA!










SOURCE

0 comments: