Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 18, 2008


So if you were unlucky enough to miss last nights episode of MTV'S answer to American Idol, then you missed a real treat...And by treat I mean a complete and total embarrassment to two great songs of my youth.

Perhaps you didn't know that Al B. Sure! (the unibrowed lover - yest I said unibrowed, ANGEL) even had a son. But you DID know that her had a number one hit "Night & Day," the heartfelt ode to the lady in his life.

And then there's Bobby...Oh Bobby. The former bad-boy of R&B is quickly approaching Mike Jackson status - Every time you see or hear further example of his craziness, you simply shake your head and say, "Oh Bobby," because you know that given the right circumstance, some of his biggest hits could still pull you to the dance floor. And he too had a MEGAHIT in his "My Prerogative." But much like Sure! (You have to use the exclamation), he also has a son, Landon.

And Lil B. Sure! and Landon Brown, despite their dismal voices, did the unthinkable last night: They "performed" and by perform I mean butchered/dishonored/embarrassed their father's biggest hits.

I mean this ish was so bad that dead beat dads everywhere were pointing tot he screen exclaiming, "Look, this is why I don't F**k with Jr."

So if you haven't seen it yet, please take a look. Then have some Gatorade (cause you'll be in need of electrolytes) and then watch the REAL things below.

Listen, if I had to suffer through it, you do too dammit!



0 comments: