Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Monday, April 14, 2008

WHAT?



Rapper-turned-actor THE GAME forced movie co-star KEANU REEVES to beat him with a real phonebook, so scenes in their new movie STREET KINGS would look real.

Reeves, who plays a cop chasing The Games' bad guy, was stunned by the request, but agreed - after getting advice from real life cops on how to properly use the book as a weapon.

He explains, "For me to get this information out of him, I had to convince him. So I hit him with the fake phonebook. But he said, 'This isn't working, I don't believe you. Use the real phone book.'

"This real cop gave me some phone book techniques.

"So I took the phonebook and hit him around the head. And The Game said, 'OK I'm good.' He felt it.

"He was right. It gave the film some authenticity."

Look...I saw Street Kings. And if you got itch slapped with a phone book for THAT, we need to get you looked at. Cause clearly there's some error in your judgement.

1 comments:

MzVirgo said...

Is this going to get an Academy Award nomination for him using a real phonebook upside his head? LMAO! Nice site by the way.

mzvirgo.com