Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Sunday, April 20, 2008

LADY SCOTT BARES IT ALL...

I told you about it yesterday and here it is: Jill Scott goes butt-naked for Allure Magazine's May issue.

Jill had this to say:

Scott's reaction to the idea of disrobing: "No, Naked? You mean 'naked' naked? No Way," she says. "It was a frightening concept, and I had to be convinced." At the shoot, the Grammy Award-winning singer and star of the upcoming movie and TV series, "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" (she plays the full-figured Mma Ramostwe) was apprehensive. "I didn't sleep the night before. I love to be naked when it's just me at home, but I had no idea what it would be like to take my clothes off for the camera," she says. Turns out, "it took a lot of stand there naked in front of strangers and try to be comfortable and carefree. But I did it - and I'd do it again." As for the picture, "I'm blowing it up and putting it in my house," she says. "Just not where the cable guy can see it."


I know quite a few guys that have a very strong fascination with Jill...So This was kinda dope.



Also baring all in the mag is Gabi Union. Both ladies did a VERY brave thing. I couldn't do it...Accept that one time. God I hope those photos never surface. I'm kidding, really.

SOURCE

0 comments: