Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MARY J. BLIGE is among the celebs featured in this years PEOPLE Magazine's 'Most-Beautiful' issue.

"I'm at my most beautiful when I'm in a good mood, not dealing with any drama, and feeling healthy," says the singer, 37. But when she wants to get glam in a pinch, Blige has a quick beauty tip. "I put on eyeliner and mascara and some liner on my mouth and some gloss in the middle, and that's the perfect five-minute face."


Also featured is Miami Dophin defensive end/Dancing With Stars contestant, JASON TAYLOR.

He says of the teasing for his recent PR moves:

"In the guy world, it's a sign of respect. I'd be more worried if they didn't tease me."


And of course the ADORABLE ZOE SALDANA also made the cut.

"I feel self-conscious when I have makeup on. It just doesn't feel like it's part of me," says the actress, 29, who didn't wear any for her PEOPLE shoot. "I feel my most confident when I am at my most natural. However, I do have my days when I really want to do something dramatic, whether it be really dark, dark eyes or dark lipstick. I love red lipstick."

The annual issue hits newstands Friday.


SOURCE

0 comments: