Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, April 25, 2008

After three weeks of painful performances, awkward runs, tight-wifebeaters and undeservingly cocky attitudes (yes you Lil B, with yo blue blockers on), I guess America has had enough enough of Lil B. Sure! and Landon Brown disgracing their fathers already thin legacies.


Look at Bobby tryin' his hardest to act like he wasn't relieved.



Al B. Sure brought along the son he shares with Diddy...I mean Kim Porter, Quincy.




BYE!


SOURCE

1 comments:

Sane said...

Ok wait......I didn't watch the show last night but I heard that both of these boys were sent packin'. I had absolutely NO idea that Al brought Quincy to the show! I'm sure Quincy was chuckling in his head about how pathetic his older brother is when all he has to do is call Puffy if HE wanted a deal of HIS own. Was that Lil' B Sure's mother standing next to Quincy? Good post!