Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 5, 2008


So I'm watching this hilarious "self congratulatory" video montage that Diddy put together about...Wait for it....Himself and I can't help but love it.

And then I got to thinking, "Why do I love this?" I mean it's obviously self-indulgent and over-the-top. And come to think of it, those are two of my favorite traits.

Really. I love Diddy and Kimora Lee and even Kim Kardashian in all of her pointless glory. Even when others make VERY good points to not like them, I still can't help it. I love them. And now I know why...Cause they embrace their pointlessness.

You see I love folks who just are who they are. No apologies, no excuses, just pure unadulterated genuine randomness. I love it. Those are my favorite people. And I have Diddy to thank for helping me realize that.

0 comments: