Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 5, 2008




So depending on who you ask, soon-to-be former CSI star Gary Dourdan's official repsonse to his arrest last week for sleeping on the side of the road with coke, is either:

"Obviously I am embarrassed to find myself in this situation, and I am profoundly grateful to everyone for their support," Dourdan said in a statement to PEOPLE. "I have complete confidence in and respect for the justice system and will cooperate fully with any investigation."

OR...(And I like this one much better):

“Obviously I certainly wish I hadn’t been responsible for so many people getting to the festival’s VIP area [referring to the Coachella music festival, which he had attended just prior to the incident]. And the after-party, it ran me ragged, but I’m glad pulling over did prevent a DUI. I recommend not driving at all, but a little kip [nap] is always good (on either side of the road LOL).”

“I am blessed that the [arresting] Sgt. realized that the luggage carrying whatever they found was not mine and that my tests have been coming back negative. I’ve been happy to cooperate in any way to clear myself and go on with my blessed life.”

On Saturday, a detailed e-mail exchange between Access Hollywood host Shaun Robinson and Dourdan, a friend, was a posted on Accesshollywood.com.

A spokesman for Dourdan tells PEOPLE, "This was a personal text to a friend taken completely out of context. The exchange was not intended for air or publication."

The entertainment show, however, disagrees. “The statement from Gary Dourdan to Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson was clearly on the record,” said a spokesperson for Access Hollywood.

Whatever...

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

0 comments: