Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


So after yesterday's revelations, I'm gonna kick this off this morning with an easy one..

“‘I don’t give a f*ck!’ a curvaceous woman yelled. ‘She better bring her ass over here!’ Everyone turned around to see who was making such a fuss. It was award-winning female rapper/ actress, ‘Sheena.’…This wouldn’t be the first or last time I’d see or hear about this female rapper/ actress attacking her partners…When she made an appearance on Keenen [Ivory Wayans’] show, I couldn’t imagine her being as violent as I had seen her that night because she was the nicest and sweetest person. She had a striking presence, but it was really her walk that made her appear as if she was pimping.”


Meet SHEENA...

The funny thing is a few years back one of my LA friends, who happens to be a lesbian threw a birthday party. and I found myself, along with about 25 other straight folks, at a very trendy gay club in West Hollywood called HERE.

Anywhoo after sippin on martinis for an hour, who should I notice stashed away in the corner,holding court like a true pimp on high? The Queen herself. She just sat there, watching some biddy dance for her.

THEN, a few months later, were' at the Man On Fire preem in Santa Monica and once again, while everyone is preoccupied with the new "it" couple, Marc & J.Lo, who do we notice has got the SAME chick with her at the afterparty? But this time there was trouble in paradise because Queens chick apparently got a little too big for her britches and tried to introduce herself to (my man) Denzel. My girl saw her getting into a cab about twenty minutes later.

0 comments: