Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 6, 2008


June is the "Black Music Issue" of Ebony Mag and it's cover boy is none other than Chrissy!

At 19, Chris Brown makes no apologies for being grown and sexy. In an exclusive interview with Ebony magazine, the R&B crooner opens up about dating, sex and taking his music to the next level. “I wanted to do something more along the lines of a grown record,” explains Brown about the June re-release of his sophomore album. “I wanna take her down,” he says of the new single by the same name is a title that he carefully considered. “That sounds a lot better than drill, nail, smash. We made it a little bit more classy.”

He says on relationships:

“I date sometimes,” he says. “If I ever had a girlfriend, it’d always be a problem. Fans want you to be attainable. I try to stay away from even having a girl. I go on dates, talk to a couple chicks on the phone.



To watch his photoshoot CLICK HERE



Also featured in the issue is Corinne Bailey Rae, who's been keeping a very low profile while she privately grieves the death of her husband Jason Rae who died of a suspected drug overdose two months ago.


SOURCE

0 comments: