Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Thursday, May 8, 2008


"People asked me years ago who you'd want to play me, and I said Derek Luke ... so it was just destined. I got to see him do his thing, and it was scary for me. I had to leave, 'cause he was acting just like me."

Sean "Diddy" Combs told MTV of the Biggie bio-pic Notorious which is currently filimg in New Jersey.

But while he had high praise for Luke, Combs saved his greatest enthusiasm for Jamal "Gravy" Woolard, a young rapper cast as one of the greatest MCs of all time.

"Gravy, the guy playing B.I.G., it was just too eerie for me to be on that," Combs marveled. "Gravy's killing it. If I tell you he's killing it, then that's all we need to say, you know what I'm saying? I don't think anybody could have done a better job."


SOURCE

0 comments: