Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 2, 2008



"Star is an unbelievable woman. We have a great, great relationship. As friends," Wade said Thursday of the state-of-play between him and the former View co-host.

"We're friends, just like a lot of celebrities.", he insisted during his guest spot alongside Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith on the light-hearted TNT show Inside the NBA.

"Are y'all close friends? ... Are you the kind of friends that drink out of one cup with two straws?" Smith asked, referring to a much-discussed photo of Wade, 28, and Jones, 46, at a tennis match. "Those kind of friends?"

"We are friends. That's all," repeated Wade.

Well there you have it...I mean damn if I was linked to every one of my boys I hung out with, I'd be hoe. Now depending on who you ask...I'm just kidding.

SOURCE

0 comments: