Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 2, 2008

NEW MUSIC: RIHANNA & MAROON 5







You know I've been SO excited to hear this song since I first heard about the collab a month ago. You know I love love love me some Maroon 5 ("Must Get Out" convinced me to leave LA) and I really do like Rihanna, so I was happy to finally sit still for a second and hear this...

And guess what? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It's so perfectly 80's pop and I am loving the 80's right now. The track compliments Rihanna's raspiness and Adam Levine's nasalness equally. and while I worried at first that it might be cheesy, it's not at all. I so see myself at Aberdeen on a Saturday night, drunk off that ish (tequila on ice), dancing my heart out. Check out.

IF I NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN






0 comments: