Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 12, 2008

RANDOMS: MARY J/ALICIA/USHER/

USHER is in full media blitz. He's been in the UK all week and capped off his trip with a performance at Radio One's Big Weekend.

On another note...So I saw a new billboard this weekend for Here I Stand, and it was the album cover and is said, "I was a hustler. I was a player, until I found you. Here I Stand." LOVES it! He is really grown. Good for him.





Miss Alicia's "As I Am" tour rolled into San Diego on Saturday!
And MARY J. wrapped up The Heart of the City tour with a performance on The Today Show.
I'm LOVIN' the WHOLE DAMN LOOK!
Then she and exec. Steve Stoute did a little promo for the non-profit FFAWN.
I love the long bob.
Record Exec. CHRIS LIGHTY celebrated his birthday over the weekend with a bash in NYC.
DAY 26 came through, lookin' a little ashy.
DJ Clue took a turn on the 1's & 2's.


From the looks of things, this was a party of hard-legs. And Teyana Taylor.



0 comments: