Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 12, 2008

UMMM...SUGE? YOU ALRIGHT THERE?



So according to TMZ, Suge was at Shag nightclub in LA this weekend when he began arguing with a man he had been talking with. Our spy overheard Suge say, "I want my money!" Suge & company beat the guy to the ground, but the man landed a right hook on Suge's face, knocking him out for around three minutes.

TMZ obtained these photos of a bloody Suge just after the incident.

Suge was taken to the hospital where LAPD officers arrived, but he refused to file a report.




In a unrelated note an unidentified man washed ashore at Santa Monica pier this morning...I'm just playin.




But for real, I wanna laugh or make some smart ass comment. But I'm be real with you, Suge scares the ish out of me.

SOURCE

0 comments: